4.19.2007

Thursdays

Thursday is usually a pretty happy day for me. Thursday means I just had a nice evening watching Lost and Friday is just around the corner. Hooray for Thursdays.

Lost has been excellent for the past several weeks, I might add. (PS: If you do not watch Lost, I think you are kind of a loser. Just saying.) Last week's episode, which revolved around Juliet, was quite astounding and had all the makings of a great episode of Lost: a few mysteries solved, a few mysteries revealed, and lots of shifty-eye action. This week's episode showed us more about Desmond, who is probably my favorite character after Benry Gale. There were only a couple of shocking moments in last night's episode--the jarring presence of the jewelry-store lady comes immediately to mind--but I'm sure no one was surprised that the girl in the parachute was not Penny.

Anyway...I digress. I am very much looking forward to the weekend. I am fully planning on staying in Seattle, since necessity has forced us to go down to Tacoma/Puyallup every weekend since we moved in. I'm looking forward to sleeping in, cooking some scrambled tofu for breakfast, and hanging out in my house. Hopefully we'll have some pretty weather, too--living on Queen Anne in the springtime is basically heaven, in case you don't know.

Also, I am counting down the days to several exciting events: the Regina Spektor concert, a Mariners game with Anthony's family next week, the arrival of our new sofa around the 1st, Laurie's visit shortly thereafter, and my sister's triumphant return to Washington soon after that! I better start stocking up on dinosaur toys and Baby Einstein videos.

By the way, we're thinking about a housewarming party in the first two weeks of May. More later...

For now, go listen to The White Stripes or eat some pho.

4 Comments:

At 12:26 PM , Blogger Mrs. Rossback's Resources said...

I agree with you in regards to Lost. I wait in suspense as to what shall happen tonight!

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger Anthony said...

i think Lost is probably the best show ever, after Punky Brewster...

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Juliet said...

Quiet, you.

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger Sam said...

I'm definitely with you on the Lost thing. I was 6 episodes behind, but thanks to the wonders of DVR, I was able to catch up in one afternoon. I was sick on Tuesday, and sat there and watched all 6 of them back to back...definitely great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home