Independence Day
It was so hard to get up this morning after a lazy holiday yesterday.Anthony and I had an awesome day--we slept in, ate pancakes for breakfast, and made our way down to Tacoma/Puyallup to see our families. The Army is sending my sister to Texas for two months starting today, so it was good to see her one more time before she left. We also haven't seen Anthony's family for quite a while, so we spent a couple of hours with them in Puyallup before driving back up to Seattle for the fireworks. It is very nice to live on Queen Anne--we walked to Kerry Park to watch the show on Elliott Bay, then walked back home. No parking, no gigantic crowds...it was really relaxed and fun.
Sadly, today we both had to go back to work. I think I can safely say that we'd both rather be at home, watching Lost or Arrested Development, reading books, drinking Stella and enjoying some much-needed time off.
Sixteen days until our vacation...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home