What's a blog?
Is anyone else really, really amused by the homepage for Blogger? I love the introductory field that says "what's a blog?" in clear, bold type. I can't explain why, but I just think it's insanely funny.Anyway...lots of excitement in the air these days! Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix comes out tonight at 12:01am, and although I will not be going to the first screening, as is my custom (stupid real-world job!), I am very excited to see it in due course, perhaps on Friday evening with Twizzle and my little brother. If I can convince Brad to come up to Seattle, we may even see it in IMAX. Aw, heck yes. Of course, the final installment of the HP series comes out in a little less than two weeks. I still have not reserved a copy for pick-up at a midnight party, but this afternoon I will be in the vicinity of Seattle's best independent bookstore, Elliott Bay, at which point I may nip in and put my name on the list.
Speaking of Elliott Bay and my business thereabouts...well, I'm not going to jinx it by writing about it, but keep your fingers crossed for me. Hopefully I will have some very good news for you all at the end of the day.
Also, visits with Laurie and Stephanie are on the horizon and I am so stoked because lately I have a social circle of about four. I'm also hoping for some happy hour action with Maria, which will only happen as soon as I call her, so...note to self....
Southern Odyssey in less than two weeks!
Headed to Pioneer Square in about 40 minutes, with a full update to come.


2 Comments:
Definitely see it in IMAX if you can. I've been hearing absolutely EXCELLENT reviews from people who have seen in both ways, who hands down said the IMAX version blew the other one out of it's pants.
when you see the ex-Foster, do say hi for me...and say hi to yourself from me as well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home